Monday, July 30, 2012

The Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes

 The Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes, or the (Zoo of the Garden of Plants) is the oldest zoo in Paris. I was able to fly over and take a look at all of the animals--it was awesome.

These animals are awesome!!!
They have a ton of animals in the zoo! I made sure to see all of them, but my favorites were the cassowary, crocodile, flamingo, and ostrich. I also saw a hippo, and I found out that when Paris went under siege, the people ate all of the animals in the zoo except for the hippo because no one wanted to pay 80,000 francs for it. I think that's pretty awesome!!

I love this shop!!!
On the way back from the zoo I saw a store and I felt very honored because it was named after me!! I also loved the shop window display, and I had a lot of fun talking to the ducks in the window!!!! I hope to own a shop someday!

Quack Report:

I quacked when I was visiting with the ducks in the shop. They were very impressed with my echo!! It was amazing!!         

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting. And I'll do my best to keep commenting as your commentator, Sooooooophia!

    ReplyDelete