Friday, January 27, 2012

BYU Bookstore

I'm in Provo, Utah!! How Fantastic is that?

I decided that while I was in Provo I might as well go visit my friend Don, at the BYU Bookstore. Don has TONS of ducks!! Each duck is different and there are millions of them covering his desk!! He has any duck you can think of. I tried counting them, but gave up on three hundred and fourty-two. The BYU Bookstore was a very fun place to visit. 


Wow! That's a lot of ducks!!

Quack Report: 

My quack was WONDERFUL!!! The Echo was amazing!! I'm glad my friend Don was able to be there for my best quack ever!!!

5 comments:

  1. Simonsimonsimon SIMON!! YOU'RE IN PROVO!! Of course that quack was the best it was at BYU!! BYU ROCKS!! ... Wait... Simons in Provo and... SIMON!! You're in provo and you didn't visit us? You didn't come to CAS? That... that hurt my feelings!! Did you mean to do that simon? I mean, you're so close... and you didn't come!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... beef

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEEF ISNT PORK YOU DIMWITT!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEF COMES FROM COW, PORK COMES FROM PIG. EVERYONE LIKES BEEF BETTER THEN PORK. IF YOU DONT, DISCRACE...

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAVID!! How dare you call him a DIMWIT!! YOU DIMWITTED FOOL! *sniffle* That's what I do... *sniffle* ... Meanie.

    ReplyDelete