Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Holidays

Wow! Isn't it beautiful?
I missed the Holiday lights this year with all of my traveling so I went to Kensington, Maryland to see the last night of the Festival of Lights at the Washington D.C. LDS temple.

Wow! Those lights are fabulous!!
They had over 500,000 lights decorating the grounds. I was amazed!! That's A LOT of lights!! I also stopped inside to take a look at 16 decorated trees from the surrounding stakes in Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia. They were awesome.

The outdoor nativity scene, and the International Crèche Exhibit were fantastic! In the International Crèche Exibit there were dozens of nativity scenes from all over the world. It was especially fun to look at all of those because it was interesting to look at all the different styles from different places in the world. I had a very fun time. I'm going to go again next year.


Quack Report:

My quack was really good. The echo was horrible. I tested it out while looking at all the trees covered in lights. Because there were no walls, the echo was just sad.   



2 comments:

  1. Simon!! You haven't posted in a while! I thought you were dead! And couldn't the sound waves of your quacks bounce off other things? Come on Simon, the great echo of the CAS flagpole uses the mountain.

    ReplyDelete