Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fort Lauderdale

Wow! Beautiful view!! 
Have you ever heard of Fort Lauderdale?? It is a very fantastic place.

Fort Lauderdale is in Florida on the Atlantic coast, and it's 23 miles north of Miami. In 2010 the population was 165,521 people. In 2006, Fort Lauderdale had 10.35 million visitors! I'm glad it wasn't that crowded when I went!

When I arrived I decided to go visit one of the many beaches there. The beach was great!!! I played in the water, and built sand castles, and made duck sculptures! I did get a few sun burns, but it was well worth the visit. The sea there was beautiful and blue. I loved wading in the water and feeling the coldness of it run down my neck. I need to visit beaches more often!!

After visiting the beach I visited a gift shop. The shop had a lot of cool things, but the sign I ran into was by far my favorite.    


Quack Report:

My quack was really good. The echo was awesome! Not my best, but good.


3 comments:

  1. How can a rubber duck get sunburns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the gator poop? What did you do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIMON! WHEN R U COMING TO CAS? WHEN!?!?! COME ON SIMON!!! WE REALLY WANT U TO COME!! Y WONT U??? WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR U???? COME TO CAS!

    ReplyDelete