Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Seattle, Washington

Vroom! Vroom! Look out Seattle--here we come!
I got to visit Seattle--how amazing is that?!! I thought it was awesome.

Seattle is the largest city in the Northwestern United States, so my friend Reza and I had plenty of room to explore.


Wow! I've always wanted to ride in a taxi.
First Reza and I caught a taxi and drove to the Space Needle. The Space Needle was sooo tall!! I think it might even be taller than the Tyrannosaurus Rex I saw at the Discovery Channel!! The Space Needle was built for the 1962 worlds fair. It's a symbol of Seattle.

Woah, I wonder what it would be like to hang glide off that thing!
Reza and I took an elevator and we went to the top. You could see so much from there! While we were at the top Reza showed me something that looked like a bridge. We found out it was actually a stadium called Centurylink field. Sometimes it even opens and you can go in it!! I thought that was pretty cool. If I ever get to go to Seattle again I want to visit Centurylink field and go inside.

Centurylink Field
Quack Report:

I tested my quack in the taxi.  My quack worked out very well!! The echo was definitely satisfying. Sadly the taxi driver was kind of annoyed with me. I think we almost crashed.

6 comments:

  1. Visit CAS now simon. It's only like a 4hr drive

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 hr Drive!? He can fly there in like 1 hr!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacob......what did you say that made it removed by author.....this is starting to scare me.....who is the author.....this is creepy....i'm scared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun trip, Simon! I love Seattle and Reza is pretty fun too. Next time you two travel together I want to come along. Fly on Freebird!

    ReplyDelete