Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Warsaw Poland, Jordan, and Petra

These photo sessions are fabulous!!! 
Guess What?! I got to visit Poland! How awesome is that?! 

Poland is a fantastic place, though, it is cold. It was -20 degrees Celsuis!! It's a good thing I had my scarf with me! 

I stayed there with my friend, Jola. Jola likes taking pictures, and I got to go with her on some of her photo sessions! I really liked the night sessions, because the city wasn't as crowded and noisy. She got a lot of really great pictures!! If you click on the pictures you can see larger versions of them. It is definitely worth seeing the larger versions because her pictures are wonderful.

Łazienki Park is awesome!!!
First I went to Łazienki Park. Łazienki Park is fabulous!!! I liked looking at all of the statues, but I especially love posing for pictures with them. 

When I saw the sun dial I thought that was really beautiful but unfortunately, I couldn't read it. However, I had fun trying. 

After I posed with the statues I played in the branches of some trees. It was really fun, and I was able to practice flying take-offs. I figured out a a lot of really great take-off techniques! On one of my flying take-offs, I landed on the ground right next to a squirrel. He was gathering nuts, so I helped him out and flew some of his nuts up in the tree where he was stashing them. 


Jordan is very picturesque!!


While I was visiting, Jola had a trip to Jordan scheduled so I decided to go with her. Jola and I stayed in DoubleTree Hilton Hotel. It was really fun to quack in the corridors, while flying around. That is, until the security gaurd told me I had to stop because I was causing too much commotion.



Wow! Petra is amazing!!!!
This is me in Cracov, isn't Saint Mary's Church Tower amazing?!!


While we were in Jordan, Jola and I visited Petra. It's an Ancient town, hewn in the rocks. It was really awesome to visit. Did you know that part of the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was filmed in Petra?

We also visited Cracov.  There were a lot of really amazing things to look at there. After that, we went to St. Mary's Church Tower, and heard the traditional trumpet bugle call! That was really awesome to hear. I hope I can visit Jola again sometime soon!!

Quack Report: 

I tested my quack in Petra, and let me tell you my quack in the rocky canyon was AMAZING!!!! I bet the echo was heard 7 miles away!!! 
       

        

3 comments:

  1. ヨーヨーサイモンはなぜCASに来ませんか?アドレスは、わずか4ブロックダウン1720年ウェスト1460ノース(そこに行かない!)からである。最後に、ジョシュが好きキツネザル、パイは私とダンスのバナナを追いかけている :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. はい!私はかなりキツネザルHoHoHoが好きですか!パンダは近くにありますけど。HoHoHo私はアイスクリームに触れたとき、それはアルパカくしゃみに変わります。私は果物の香りがします。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was ist all das Gerede über Lemuren? Ja gut, ich mag die Feuer Frettchen! HoHoHo Josh ja, ich meinte das zu sagen. Und warum machst du es auf Japanisch? Deutsch ist so viel besser! Ich mag Kuchen. Pie ist wirklich gut. Käse ist auch gut. So sind Speck und Tacos. Mögen Sie Tacos? Was ist mit Speck? Hat irgendeine Ente Mädchen fragte man sich in letzter Zeit? Weil Ihre wahre Liebe wartet auf Sie! Hier! Bei CAS! Kommen, um sie SEITE!

    ReplyDelete