Thursday, April 5, 2012

Salem, Massachusettes




Salem, Massachusetts is one of the oldest cities in the United States and I got to stop by for a visit!

Salem, which is about 20 miles north of Boston, is really famous for the Salem Witch Trials of 1692. During the time people were randomly accused of witchcraft. They were put on trial for it and many people were even executed over it.





I was able to fly around in the famous cemetery where many of the people who were involved in the trial, or got accused of being a witch, were buried. A lot of the graves there are over 300 years old!! Incredible, right?

In the 1960's and 70's there was a very popular T.V series called "Bewitched." I've seen a few episodes and it was a pretty funny show. Well, in the center of the town there is a statue dedicated to Samantha Stevens who was the main character on the show. It was pretty exiting to see many of the actors that appeared in "Bewitched" had been there, and even dedicated the statue for the city of Salem. I think that's awesome!!!!

Look! I'm flying with Samatha!


Quack Report:

I quacked in the center of town. My quack was horrible. The echo could barely even be heard. I think it was because it was so open.

 



1 comment: