Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Africa: Mount Kilimanjaro

I flew all the way to Africa!! Pretty cool, right?!


Have you ever heard of Mount Kilimanjaro? It's Africa's highest point and the worlds highest free standing mountain. Well, my friend and I got to climb to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro. I climbed along with him most of the way but flew when it got to hard on my feet.

What a VIEW!!
It is super hot at the bottom of the mountain the top is so high up that it is only fourteen degrees up there! Just another reason I always wear my scarf . . . .

Wowie! It's cold up here!
After Mount Kilimanjaro, I decided to go on a safari. It was really awesome!! I got to see a giraffe, and even a gorilla!! I would have posed for the pictures, but I was too scared. Those animals are pretty frightening.



Quack Report:

I got so scared when I saw the animals on the safari I quacked then. It was loud!! The echo even scared the animals!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming! :D We are glad you came.

    -From a class of insane and awesome 6th graders, who make a lot of cacophony.

    PS. XOXOXO
    PPS. We are the future. Be nice to us.
    PPPS. Josh thinks he's a lemur.
    PPPPs. The End to this comment.

    ReplyDelete