Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dubai Mall

I love Dubai!!

So many shops!! 

I had a blast in Dubai! The beach was so much fun!! I decided it might be nice to go back and visit the mall.

The Dubai mall is very amazing. It's the largest mall in the world with 1,200 shops!! It's also the world's largest acrylic panel Aquarium! To get to the mall you have to go down Doha Street, which is really neat because it's a double-decker road. It was pretty crowded, the Dubai Mall attracts over 750,000 visitors each week!!

After adoring the amazingness of the mall I decided to go inside and take a look at some of their fountains. The fountains at the Dubai mall are very fantastic. They're the most majestic fountains I've ever seen!! Spurts of water shoot up from a pool at different times to make cool designs in the air. 

Don't you just love the fountains?!


I decided it would be fun to go ice skating. I was right. It was pretty awesome. They didn't have any skates my size, but it was still fun sliding around. I did run into a few people at first, but I soon learned how to slide in-between their legs.


Quack Report:

My quack wasn't very good. I tested it out in the cafe while watching the fountains. The echo was horrible.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew you had a feminine side, Simon. Most boys don't go to a certain place for the mall.

    ReplyDelete