Monday, December 5, 2011

Silver Springs, Maryland

I took some time off from working with some of my friends in Silver Springs, to go across the street and visit the Discovery Channel World Headquarters!!

Isn't that the coolest shark costume ever?!!



The Discovery Channel World Headquarters is a pretty cool building. They even dress it up like a shark for Shark Week!! I thought that was pretty awesome. I wish I could dress up like a shark some time. I could even be a flying one!! I was pretty upset when I found out the costume wasn't being used for Halloween, but maybe I can talk to them about that.





After seeing the shark building, my friends and I stopped by the lobby to visit Triceratops, the Tyrannosaurus Rex, and even a baby Woolly Mammoth!! The Woolly Mammoth is also called the Tundra Mammoth. They're probably the most well known species of mammoth. This mammoth species was first recorded possibly 150,000 years ago. I was pretty disappointed when I found out even a baby Woolly Mammoth was bigger than me. I'm still waiting for that growth spurt.







Quack Report:

I tested my quack in the lobby and my it was awesome. Even Tyrannosaurus Rex congratulated me! I was pretty proud of myself.  

2 comments:

  1. Simon. I see you still haven't come to CAS yet. Disgrace. You gormandizer!! Anonymous - might you be Brian? Jacob? Or are you a 5th grader, or a past 6th grader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia--I will come to CAS as quickly as possible.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete