Friday, December 2, 2011

Circus Rigolo-- Amsterdam, Netherlands


I needed to stock up on poffertjes, so I decided to meet up with my friends in Amsterdam again. I had such a good time last time I went, I knew I would have a great time this time too. We decided to go see various sights, stop by the flea market, then hit the circus.

We looked at a lot of cool things. We saw statues, paintings, and some amazing architecture.


At the flea market, we tried on hats and slippers. I even got to buy some little nick-nacks. Unfortunately, none of the hats fit me--they were all too big. That's okay though. I still had a lot of fun trying them on.


After stopping for some lunch, and getting some more poffertjes, we headed over to the circus.



Circus Rigolo, is a fun little family circus where they do various acts that are funny and very entertaining. My favorite act was when this old man walked and danced across the tight rope. I was very impressed with his tight rope walking abilities!

This is a picture of me with the ring master. His acts were my favorites. I even got to go up on stage with him! I bounced around quite a bit. I had a very fun time! We laughed and laughed. I'm glad I went.

Quack Report:

My quack this time was truly amazing (as my new CAS friend Sophia would put it) and it's echo was even better!! I had a great time at the circus. I am very glad I went.  




4 comments:

  1. Simon, I have an urgent message from some angry students at CAS:
    SIMON!
    GET OVER HERE YOU SHLEMIELING BIBLIOKLEPT! YOU AUGEAN QUISLING! GET YOUR LACHRYMOSE SELF OVER HERE YOU GORMANDIZER!
    ANGRILY,
    THE 6TH GRADE CLASS OF CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a CAS student,
    Everyone at CAS has to guess who I am,
    If you know, dont tell, wait until everyone knows. I will give you one hint sometimes. AND SIMON REALLY NEEDS TO GET OVER TO CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Sophie. I am not the same person as Sophia, but I am in her class. Sophia, where did you get the idea that Simon was a biblioklept? That is a lie. And he is not a gormandizer or lachrymose. Plus we are not angry. Though Simon, I do think you should come to CAS. It would totally make an awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Sophie, SOME of us are angry. And if he is a biblioklept/gormandizer/lachrymose or not, we use these any way. weren't you there on the bus when Brian and I told those to a 4th grader? And you're right about the awesome post part.

    ReplyDelete