Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lake Arrowhead, California


I have been traveling quite a lot lately, so I decided to take some time off and go on a little vacation to Lake Arrowhead, California. It was amazing!

I got to relax, enjoy the scenery, and visit and swim with some of my duck friends who live at Lake Arrowhead. My friends even showed me where some of my favorite movies were filmed--like"Heidi", "Space Jam," and "Parent Trap." I was a little jealous, because they told me they got to be part of the extras in some of them.



Half way through the swim, I got a little hungry, so I bought some food. I thought 50 cents for duck food was a pretty good deal. But you get what you pay for--their duck food was nothing like the hot dogs at Autzen Stadium, or the Oysters at Hog Island. But it was still pretty good.

The lake is 782 acres long so my friends and I had plenty of space to play. We played games, and all sorts of fun stuff! All in all, I had a pretty fun time.


Quack report: 

I tested my quack's echo in the water with my duck friends.  My quack was super loud and the echo bounced all over.  My friends were very pleased.

5 comments:

  1. My goodness you live a grand life, Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon, how on this great green earth are you doing this!? Truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Simon, you should come to CAS. If you stand by the flagpole and yell really loudly, it makes an awesome echo. I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophia-- that sounds like a good idea. I might try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RANDOM PERSON FROM CASDecember 21, 2011 at 8:52 PM

    SIMON:
    COME TO CAS
    BEST ECHO IN THE UNIVERSE
    TRUST ME, ITS A GOOD IDEA

    ReplyDelete